Join us for an unforgettable experience
THE BYRON BAY SEA KAYAK TOUR
- 2 to 2.5 hour guided Sea Kayak tour of the Byron Bay Marine Park
- Includes photos and our Go Sea Guarantee
- See the beauty of the coastline from your sea kayak, anyone can do it!
- All guides are highly experienced qualified local lifeguards
- Kayaking lesson the beach before we depart. Kayaking is easy to learn.
- Departs daily at 9:30am and 1:00pm, Sunrise Tours available as well during school holidays and by appointment
- Dress in Swimwear, bring a towel, cap, sunglasses and small water bottle. Your lifejacket has a small rear pocket for water bottles,
- Safe storage area for all belongings
- Phone pouches available for sale at check in
- Meeting time is 25 mins prior to departure – Opposite 56 Lawson St Byron Bay
- We use super stable sit on top double sea kayaks. If you are single we can pair you up with someone or you can even sit in a kayak with one of our guides.
BRUNSWICK HEADS RIVER KAYAK TOUR
- 2 hour guided Kayak tour of the beautiful Brunswick River
- Meet at our riverside location at The Brunswick Heads Scout Hall
- Includes photos
- All guides are qualified ocean lifeguards
- Departs daily at high tide
- Dress in Swimwear, bring a towel, small water bottle
- Safe storage of all belongings
- Meeting time is 10 mins prior to departure – @ Brunswick Heads Scout Hall garage 38 – 40 South Beach Road Brunswick Heads. Head around to the Riverside of the Scout Hall to meet us.
WHO WE ARELearn more...
Owned and operated by Byron Bay Surf Life Saving Club stalwart , Kurt Tutt all of our team are highly trained surf lifesavers and local water men and women. We will take the best of care of you on your adventures with us.
Learn about local history and indigenous culture as our team of local surf life savers lead you around Australia’s most easterly point and the famous lighthouse!
OUR TOURSLearn more...
Our Byron Bay Sea Kayak Tours and Bruns River Kayak Tours are more than just kayak tours. Join our passionate team of local surf lifesavers for an unforgettable experience.
We offer a range of tours and deals suitable for a variety of ages and fitness levels. Fun and safety are always our main priorities ensuring you have the best experience possible. Children as young as 5 are welcome! Non swimmers , we recommend our Bruns River Kayak Tour. A very safe and relaxing experience.
All of our crew at Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay are passionate about protecting Mother Nature and acting ethically upon our tours and throughout our operations. We are working constantly at this and making improvements in sustainability all the time.
We currently run the only tour company in Byron Bay that is Eco Certified and has the ‘Recognising Our Culture’ certification.
“Look after nature, so it looks after you!”
- Wenn du dich für eine Auswahl entscheidest, wird die Seite komplett aktualisiert.
- Wird in einem neuen Fenster geöffnet.